- This event has passed.
Duncan Seminar: Cerebral Palsy: To Mobility & Beyond (CANCELLED)
March 27 @ 7:45 am - 5:00 pm$70 – $195
NOTE: This CONFERENCE is CANCELLED due to precautionary measures related to COVID-19 !
At this one-day conference, participants will gain an understanding of
important aspects of neurodevelopmental disorders and support for
children with cerebral palsy.
At the completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
• Identify evidence-based strategies to care for children and families with Cerebral Palsy (CP).
• Describe novel and current treatments for children with CP to promote mobility.
• Engage with community and advocacy resources to promote the health and participation of children with CP.
• Facilitate interdisciplinary care for children with CP.
• Discuss approaches to alternative and augmentative communication to support development.
• Increase understanding of the family’s journey in caring for their child with CP.