- This event has passed.
Advocacy Day in Olympia: Caseload Forecast in DD Services
February 19 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
About this Event
Meet with your legislators!
- Join other advocates in Olympia
- Learn about new legislation
- Learn how to advocate
Make your needs known to our legislators. Help them understand what your family life is like on a daily basis. Let them know why they need to fund supports and services for you and your family. Family and caregivers are welcome.
- 7:30 AM Board chartered bus in Burlington
- 10:00 AM Arrive at Capitol for briefing on upcoming bills/budget
- 11 AM-2:30 PM Open time to meet with your elected officials
- 3:00 PM Leave Olympia
- 5:30 PM Return to Burlington
Reserve your FREE spot on the chartered bus by 2/15 using the EventBrite link below.
Questions: Contact Skagit P2P at 360.416.7570 x 2999 or via e-mail at email@example.com